SoMe

HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter de sidste 14 dage
HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter 'All Time High'
SØG I FORUM
FORUM KATEGORIER
Velkommen gæst!

Macnyts forum er populært blandt mange brugere og det med god grund.

Macnyts forum er fyldt med hjælpsomme brugere, der er interesseret i,
at give en hjælpene hånd og tage en god diskussion/dialog med dig.

Som gæst kan du dog kun læse indholdet i Macnyts forum.

For, at deltage aktivt i diskussionerne skal du have oprettet en profil og være logget ind.

Har du allerede en profil så login her.
Kategori: Dialog om software - anything can happen here :) (Software)
macnyt  /  forum  /  emne
Exchange EDB to PST Export
Kategori: Dialog om software - anything can happen here :) (Software)

07. september 2019 @ 12:05
Nyt medlem

Exchange Server is the storage area for whole Exchange mailbox data. It houses all the user information. Many unforeseen reasons make this data corrupt, which is laborious to access this valuable data. To have full access, one should need to switch over to third party Exchange server recovery tool. EdbMails EDB to PST Export tool stands top in this scenario.

1. Recovery of accidentally deleted mailboxes: -

In case the Microsoft Exchange turns offline and you should regain a mailbox which is deleted by mistake, then EDB to PST tool assists you in recovering the deleted mailbox form EDB file. Browse the EDB file and in EdbMails application and load the mailboxes. Choose the deleted mailboxes and export to outlook PST. Then you can migrate the recovered mailboxes to Exchange Server

2. Preview of Mailboxes:

Prior to export operation, the tool provides the preview of all the mailbox items. Click on any mailbox and its folders, you can view all the E-Mails, Contacts, Calendars, Journals, Tasks etc. in the preview window.

3. Selective EDB to PST export:

Using this tool you can export either individual or multiple mailboxes / folders to PST. And also you have an option to apply filters based on After / Before Date, Subject, Attachment, From / To Address, CC Address, BCC Address etc.

4. No restriction on number of mailboxes and size:

The software allows you to export any number of mailboxes. No matter the size of the database or mailbox. You can recover and export even large sized mailboxes.

5. No dependency on Exchange Server services or Active directory:

Recovery process does not require Exchange server services or active directory. It supports all latest Exchange versions.

6. Life time license, upgrade:

License is for lifetime with free software upgrades with 24/7 Technical support.

7. Free Trial Version:

You can have the facility to test your EDB file using “Free Trial” version which permits you to export 30 items from each and every folder of all the mailboxes.

Visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/edb-to-pst-converter.html

07. september 2019 @ 13:27
FPU

Spam-alert!

Yo, John Jorge!

This is a clear-cut violation of the Macnyt-guidelines for proper conduct in this forum.

By becoming a Macnyt-member you have already agreed not to promote commercial products.

However, you can purchase banner space by contacting the proper person.

Read the Macnyt FAQ, follow the Macnyt guidelines, or get out.