SoMe

HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter de sidste 14 dage
HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter 'All Time High'
SØG I FORUM
FORUM KATEGORIER
Velkommen gæst!

Macnyts forum er populært blandt mange brugere og det med god grund.

Macnyts forum er fyldt med hjælpsomme brugere, der er interesseret i,
at give en hjælpene hånd og tage en god diskussion/dialog med dig.

Som gæst kan du dog kun læse indholdet i Macnyts forum.

For, at deltage aktivt i diskussionerne skal du have oprettet en profil og være logget ind.

Har du allerede en profil så login her.
Kategori: Her handler det om hardware - knock knock (Hardware)
macnyt  /  forum  /  emne
Denne tråd har ikke været aktiv i længere tid og er nu automatisk blevet låst for nye indlæg...
Bench it - Troubleshooting
Kategori: Her handler det om hardware - knock knock (Hardware)

07. april 2017 @ 12:28
Suspenderet

Hello guys

Let's start by looking at the mobo, is it installed in the case? If so make sure all mounting holes att can be used are overused (normally six two nine) and having a standoff and screw used, no screwing directly to the case, need a standoff in each, Otherwise mobo can Short and cause problems (and When you reinstall , make acidic the screws are good and snug, do not overly tighten, can crack the mobo .. Since a short is a Possibility, lets pull the mobo and place it on a non-conductive surface, preferably on the cardboard, wood, newspaper etc.  

Check the CPU Cooler, in particular third party coolers and makesure no metal parts are touching metal mobo components like resistors, chipset covers etc. Remove the cooler and if you have the the the stock cooler get it handy. Then Examine the mobo itself , looking especially for scratches, scorches / burn marks, cut traces, swollen / leaking capacitors or loose components (chips, etc). Pull the CPU and makesure it's aligned CORRECTLY and the notches lined up. Look for thermal compound att, two having seeped to the bottom of the  CPU. Check the socket and makesure there is no debris / thermal compound / dust or bent / broken pins and clean off the compound from the CPU and cooler, do not wanna reuse old, (isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol works well).

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: 
- http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1753671/bench-troubleshooting.html
- Professional Explainer Video Cost