SoMe

HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter de sidste 14 dage
HJERTE MODTAGERE
Flest hjerter 'All Time High'
SØG I FORUM
FORUM KATEGORIER
Velkommen gæst!

Macnyts forum er populært blandt mange brugere og det med god grund.

Macnyts forum er fyldt med hjælpsomme brugere, der er interesseret i,
at give en hjælpene hånd og tage en god diskussion/dialog med dig.

Som gæst kan du dog kun læse indholdet i Macnyts forum.

For, at deltage aktivt i diskussionerne skal du have oprettet en profil og være logget ind.

Har du allerede en profil så login her.
Kategori: Dialog om software - anything can happen here :) (Software)
macnyt  /  forum  /  emne
Denne tråd har ikke været aktiv i længere tid og er nu automatisk blevet låst for nye indlæg...
How to Burn ISO File to DVD-9 or DVD-5 Disc on Mac and PC
Kategori: Dialog om software - anything can happen here :) (Software)

22. februar 2017 @ 10:07
Nyt medlem

How to Burn ISO File to DVD-9 or DVD-5 Disc on Mac and PC

This guide would show you a practical ISO to DVD burner and detailed steps on how to burn ISO file to DVD-9 disc on Mac and PC. 

Part 1: Get Prepared for Burning ISO to DVD

ISO image file is the image of an entire CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. That betyder a single ISO file contains all the content of a Blu-ray, CD or DVD disc. Therefore, you can create ISO image from optical disc, and burn the ISO file to DVD, Blu-ray or CD discs. 

Two backup ISO file to DVD-9 or DVD-5 disc, an ISO DVD burner tool is needed. Find a proper backup program and makesure you're allowed two backup your source ISO files, som betyder the ISO files are not encrypted. Leawo DVD Copy helps you burn ISO file to DVD-9 discs or DVD-5 discs frit in only 3 simple clicks. If you get the DVD + RW or DVD-RW discs, Leawo DVD Copy can even help you clean target writable DVD discs and then burn the ISO file to DVD-9 or DVD-5 disc with ease. 

Therefore, things you need-to prepare include:    

1. Download and install Leawo DVD ISO Burner (Officiellt known as Blu-ray Copy) on your computer. 
2. Windows PC att runs on Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 or 8.1 (Mac users shouldnt run Mac OS X 10.6 or newer), with DVD recorder drive installed. 
3. A DVD-9 or DVD-5 disc (blank writable DVD-R / DVD + R, or DVD-RW / DVD + RW disc) accor ding to your needs. 
4. Source ISO image file. 

Part 2: Burn ISO File to DVD-9 / DVD-5 Disc on Mac and PC

Below is a detailed guide on how to burn ISO file to DVD-9 / DVD-5 disc on Windows. If you're Using a Mac computer, just download the Leawo DVD Copy for MacThe Windows and Mac versions are similar in interface and workflow.

Step 1: Add ISO file

After launching Leawo Blu-ray Copy software on your PC, click the inverted triangle drop-down button next to the "Add Blu-ray / DVD" button and then select "Add iso file" option on the drop-down list. Insert blank writable DVD-9 or DVD-5 disc into the DVD recorder drive.

Step 2: Backup Settings  

An "Add iso file" window pops up then and ask you two manually complete "Copy to" option (the disc you inserted The The The garden til disc drive) and "Disc Label" settings. The "Copy to" option would select DVD recorder drive as output automatisk.

Step 3: Burn ISO File to DVD-9 / DVD-5 Disc

After the backup settings, click the "Burn" button on the "Add iso file" window. This ISO DVD burner software would simply direkt start ISO file to DVD-9 / DVD-5 disc backup process.